Covid-19 Averse Infra - How is Riverria Iskandar built.
intelligent covid-19 averse air ventillation
In order that a building is built to prevent the spread of viruses, the building must have these ingredients:
* All contacting points must be changed to touchless contacts - facial recoqnition, infr-red scanners, heat maps and motion scanners.
* All rooms must have intelligent ventilation - fresh air intake and foul air exhaust.
* Rooms must be air conditioned with an intelligent air conditioning unit to save fuel.
* Intelligent energy management - manage energy requirements of the whole unit.
* Waste System Management - to be able to track for covid-19 in the discharge of human waste as an early warning presence of human harboring of coronavirus.
* A viable health checking system to detect inhabitants harbouring coronavirus.
* Walls and floors will be coated with microantibial elements.